A full stack developer solving problems through code.
What I do 👩🏭
I build apps, I write blogs, I do hackathons and I study CS.
My achievements 🥇
I participate in hackathons and here are some of my achievements.
Netlify x Hashnode hackathon
Won the Netlify Hashnode hackathon out of 150+ participants.
Built Dev Care, an app that will help developers to take care of their health while working.
Link Preview hackathon
Won the link preview challenge out of 195+ participants.
Built a rich link preview app, NPM package, and API endpoint to integrate rich link preview in
HarperDB x Hashnode hackathon
Secured runners-up place in HarperDB Hashnode hackathon out of 80+ participants.
Built Eye Care, an app to help take care of your eyes while working.
Top 8th team
CrossKnot Hacks hackathon
Made it to the Top 8 list of CrossKnot Hacks out of 75+ participants.
Built DevCase, an app to generate a developer portfolio website seamlessly.
My work 👩💻
I love to build projects and write blogs
My Apps 💻
I love building products which will make people's life easier. You can find them all here.
Try my apps
My Blog 📝
I'm a curious learner and am fascinated by how things work behind the scenes. You can find my
blog where I document my learning.
Read my blog
I have done internships and have contributed to various communities.
- Wroking on the Community Classroom website that gets 50000+ views every week.
- Planned website development, converting mockups into usable web presence with React.
Software developer intern
- Integrated Razorpay payment service to collect donations in the Vidyartha app.
- Migrated Vidyartha React.js app to Next.js app.
- Built RESTful APIs for the Volstory app using Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB.
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
- Worked on Comparative Analysis of Binary Classifiers for Rainfall Prediction in the
- Compiled, cleaned, pre-processed, and manipulated data for proper handling.
- Achieved classification accuracy up to 93% and F1 Score up to 91%.
- Presented the research work at the NSSS sponsored by ISRO and IISER, Kolkata.
VIIT ACM Student Chapter
- Built the website with the lighthouse score ranging from 90 to 100.
- Conducted a hands-on workshop for HTML and CSS for over 100 attendees.
My Skills 🔨
Following are the technologies I'm skilled in